My family’s looks more like the Egypt one.
wooooowww america this is a wake up call
“How to Make a Home Gym”
LOVED this article! Slowly wanting to invest in these key pieces.
I really need some good resistance bands! Too bad I can’t find them anywhere.
Love this half way to owing all that
5 Things to Love About Coconut Oil
1. It may help with weight loss. Coconut oil contains medium-chain triglycerides that are metabolized differently than fats from other oils. These unique fats may help with weight loss.
2. It can raise your good cholesterol. Although coconut oil contains saturated fats, it’s not the bad kind you normally think of. In fact, coconut oil can raise your good HDL cholesterol and give you a dose of antioxidants!
3. It may strengthen your immune system. Coconut oil contains antimicrobial lipids, lauric acid, capric acid and caprylic acid, which have antifungal, antibacterial and antiviral properties. This can help in fighting harmful bacteria and illness in the body!
4. It helps you to absorb important minerals. The fats and substances in coconut oil help your body to better absorb calcium and magnesium, which are important for bone health.
5. It helps with blood sugar levels. Coconut oil also helps control blood sugar levels by improving the secretion of insulin and the utilization of blood glucose.
via Shape Magazine
Ok i need to get me some coconut oil asap
Oh truth… you are so truthy
Yupppp soo truuuee
OUT OF BED WORKOUT
Repeat this cycle 2x right when you wake up in the morning:
- 50 jumping jacks
- 5 pushups
- 20 sit ups
- 20 mountain climbers
- 30 second plank
- 7 burpees
Works your whole body before your brain knows what it’s doing!
must try later this morning :)